Tuesday 24 September 2019

Repeated DWP WCA Are Acts Of Conscious Cruelty Jeremy Vine

Hi Mr Vine, Everybody

The despicable DWP is in the firing line in this blog post Mr Vine. I've created this poster to take to my next WCA. The third in four years.



Yes times change. But the dynamic of power over others stays the same.

For those who don't know. CHDA refers to the Center for Health and Disability Assessments. And WCA = Work Capability Assessments. I'm sure you know the DWP = The Department for Works and Pensions.

On the 2/4/2019 I wrote this covering letter. For yet another ESA50 form for the DWP. It's one they require you to fill out. Mostly the questions are for Physical Disabilities. But there are sections for Mental Health issues.

Here is the covering letter.


To whom it concerns 2/4/2019

Enclosed you will find various letters sent to your department on previous forms.

They are: Letter dated 1/2/2016 Letter dated 15/2/2017 (Never responded to). Comment made on your form after your 26/4/2018 letter.

Within each is the repeated request for EXEMPTION FROM all further assessments. That request has been systematically denied me.

I note from the reports made by the Maximus employees. That they recommend a review within 12mths. Even though at each of the last two assessments the request was made verbally. In fact I pointed out to (Interviewer B name removed pending any investigation) that I had observed 3 others during my 50 minute appointment over run. That also should be exempt from all further testing. (She nodded in agreement. No mention in the report) I wonder if they are being reassessed so that Maximus can get their £190 per appointment payment. And keep the multi-millionaire owners in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

Both employees are in my opinion nothing more than Vulnerable Adult abusers. A) (Name withheld) and B) (Name withheld).

I can only assume that this is Maximus policy in order to maximise profit. This 12mths review BS. Rather than them do the right thing and place ''Suggest exemption from assessment for the foreseeable future''.  But that would eat into their profit margin wouldn't it.

Last year I sacked my GP for refusing to write said request in a letter to you. But then they have been negligent to my health n welfare in other areas of my life. Prejudice is a strange animal as I have learnt from experience. Yes even today. Where some sad joker in this close I live in. Has stolen my food waste bin. I'm sure they are feeling very pleased with themselves. But then hate crime here isn't new to me either. Not that the GP's care.

I have not signed up to any other GP surgery. Given this is not the first GP to not give a monkeys. I guess I will have to put up with BS over this. When and if I end up in AnE. I wonder if they get paid for any interactions with the DWP and such a letter would put them out of pocket. Or is it that they like you just don't 'Get it''. When I repeat and repeat and repeat ''I never ever, never ever, want to go back to the working world ever again''.

The reasons for that I have also repeated and repeated and repeated. I call this ''Mind rape. Emotional abuse rape''. I no longer wish to be ''Mind raped. Emotionally abused raped'' by the DWP. By having to reveal my inner world to another 'Vulnerable adult abuser' at yet another assessment. It's an invasion of my right to privacy and I am objecting to it happening to me. Yet again!

To quote from the 1/2/2016 letter ''To take me off ESA would be to set me up to fail'' ie To intentionally cause me harm. With Maximus aiding and abetting you in this.

So if you could see your way to granting me said exemption I would be most grateful. To not do so would be 'Conscious Cruelty' on your part.

Yours David Gabriel (National insurance number)


It made me laugh last year Mr Vine. When I tuned into your show on the 70th anniversary of the NHS 5th July 2018. I felt like tweeting 'I sacked my GP on the 3/5/2018 Mr Vine. Cos they just don't get it' They are ignorant of the rights of their patients to 'Exemption'. After all it's not something they are trained in.

It would be hoped that following any investigation to this complaint of mine. That the Welsh Assembly Government inform all GP's in Wales about Regulation 29(2)(b). The right to Exemption on various grounds. Both physical disabilities and mental health grounds.

I have quoted Regulation 29(2)(b) in further correspondence. They claim my interpretation is wrong. It's not what Mind.org say in this pdf. 

https://www.mind.org.uk/media/309761/Mind_ESA_factsheet_2.pdf 

On page 2 you will see in Accessing the Support Component  

'That being found fit for work would cause a serious risk to your own or someone else's, mental or physical health, that would be enough to qualify you for ESA.'

On the 1/2/2016 I sent them this covering letter. On yet another ESA50 Form. Oh how I despise those forms Mr Vine. 

To who it may concern  1/2/2016

Attached you will find the previous assessment form I filled out. It is virtually the same as your latest and as I am loath to repeat myself. Enclose it here.

I will restate here, as I have many times in the number of visits I have made to your offices. I cannot cope with the working world. I never ever never ever never, wish to go back to the working world again. I would dearly love that there was a mechanism. Whereby I could have a judgement that your office never ever again write to me regarding any assessment. Due to the anxiety it engenders on lots of levels. Not least being unable to afford small luxuries like internet access. But that is unlikely, given that vulnerable adults are just cash cows for a professional elite. In this instance you.

Any change in my benefit would cause me unnecessary hardship. To take me off ESA would be to set me up to fail. With the likely hood of my facing sanctions and ultimately losing my home. To take me off ESA only to have that decision reversed on appeal. Would be to play games with those who have mental health issues. It ought to be listed as a crime. But then the DWP and its associates, seem immune from prosecution. For the Corporate Manslaughter of those who have committed suicide due to the rigours of our hate filled government despite towards any type of benefit claimant, but even more so the long term unemployed. They prefer to go after the powerless in their ideological onslaught of austerity, rather than the tax dodging corporations.

The Doctors name on the form has been amended to Dr. (name removed here pending any investigation) same surgery details. I trust that this is sufficient to forestall any appointment. A letter confirming such would be greatly appreciated as the hatred they engender within me, are feelings I can well do without.

Thank you

David Gabriel


In 2017 regulation 29(2)(b) became law. It is supposed to be a protection mechanism. From over zealous DWP employees. But as you can see from my 2019. They refuse to uphold that right of protection. To stop the abuse these WCA feel like to me.

The three others I saw in a 50 minute overrun of my appointment. Funny when you consider they banned me from attending a previous one. For being 30 minutes late. What I'm wondering Mr Vine. Is how many more go through their doors. Day in day out. That should also be granted exemption?

It must be in the hundreds per week. I see it as 'Job protection' by the DWP and the CHDA. Nationwide it must be in the 100's of thousands. Week in week out Ka-ching,Ka-ching ring the Maximus cash register. Keeping their USA millionaire owners in a style, benefit claimants could never even dream of.

Should all these other claimants also be granted exemption. Then the DWP would be forced to cut its staffing levels. And Maximus profits would be greatly eaten into. That is the real reason they refuse to grant exemption under Regulation 29(2)(b). The rest is just 'Game Playing' with vulnerable adults lives. In order to feather their own nests.

Once again this banner of mine comes into play.



The professional elite in this case the DWP and CHDA employees. I have repeatedly asked Mr Serwotka the union leader for DWP employees on twitter. 'Why have you never brought your members. Out on strike over the imposition of sanctions?' He never replies. I ask the same question of the TUC. They also refuse to answer it also.

The odds of what I have outlined in my 1/2/2016. Being Sanctioned, penniless ultimately losing my home. Are a 99.9% certainty. As I know myself. If that is not 'Serious risk to my health' I really don't know what is. And that was written before Reg 29(2)(b) became law!

I will leave it at this for now Mr Vine. I shall be sending a copy to the DWP and CHDA. In the hope that they will have the decency to cancel my appointment even at this late date. With The First Minister at the Senedd cc along with your show email.

'You gotta fight for the right to say NO MORE!'  

If only I could find a multi-millionaire willing to buy the above artwork for £2.5M. I would be free of Cardiff County Council and the DWP for what remains of my time on Gaia.


UPDATE 26/9/2019 That Cheeky Mr Livesey

I've been lapse in sending the email out Mr. Vine. I've had a reply from Council Complaints Oh dear. I'll make a new post around that. But to up the game I tweeted this today.

We hope that the House of Commons Health Committee are a tad more proactive. Than Mr Drakeford in his twitter usage. I'm still looking for that multi-millionaire to buy the poster. Maybe it will be the final straw that breaks the DWP's back. Freeing 100's of 1,000's from their cruel regime.

Because following this blog. It is hope that All GP's in the UK will be made aware. Of the rights of their patients to 'Exemption' from face to face assessments. For ESA,PIP and UC claimants. By their separate governments.

With a request that each GP identify patients on their books. Who would benefit from 'Exemption'. After all the DWP contact them often enough prior to assessments. A clearing house if you will. So that the profiteers of these repeated abuses. The Maximus millionaire owners. Take the hit to their profits. They so richly deserve.

''Oh look Duhwave. We just cut dat gerwuvernment assessment budget in 'arf'' ''And saved a lot of people needless anxiety and stress. They can well do without Kid'' ''Yay! Free cheers for Us'' 


Oh and for anyone out there being hounded by the DWP and the CHDA. Use this link to see if you qualify for freedom from Face to Face assessments. From the Women with visible and invisible illnesses blog here. https://winvisibleblog.wordpress.com/benefits-help-info/ 

 

  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.