Wednesday 16 July 2014

Cardiff County Council Investigates 2nd Vexatious Complaint . . . Meanwhile

Does it ever end people?

Hi and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read, 

Doubt if you remember if I mentioned a card through my door, from an Alice East on the 12th June 2014. But I did. I've become phone phobic with those in the Public Sector. how can I put it. To much negative reinforcement to 'never ever wanna call one of those people ever again . . . no thank you very much!'

Anyway Let cut a long story very short, and reduce my time on this by copy pasting all those emails. To this I finally had a letter from her, it wasn't chasing up the . . . 'are we culpable if Crazydave gets bitten by Mr Fowler's dogs' nope its was another VEXATIOUS Complaint against yours truly . . . Oh yes I kid you not.

The song . . . 'and the world . . . and the world . . . and the world . . .  and the world drags me down!' kinda came often to my mind.

So in response to that letter of appointment arranging to 'Discuss the outbuildings at the rear of your property'

The rear of MY property . . . oh how nice if it were true.

I sent this email :


Hello Ms East

I received your letter on Friday 11th July 2014. Having been harangued by the occupiers of N13 on Saturday the 5th of July 2014 I believe I know the outbuildings your referring to. The incident took place between 1630 hrs and 1700 hrs. After I had drilled 3 holes in order to fit a supporting strut to my conservatory. One to my wall two to the side wall that abuts mine and 13 rear gardens.

The harridan started out by accusing me of drilling into her property. I didn't bother to enlighten her as to her error. She then went on to drag up some nonsense regarding my right to paint the front fence on my side over a year ago, claiming that I had ruined it. It seems a few dribbles of paint has her all wound up. She even left a note through my door at the time telling me to ring her. I didn't bother as what was the point a) I was entitled to b) the job was finished. I pointed out the former along with as far as I was concerned I was helping to preserve it.

It crossed my mind as things do about what we don't say during heated discussions. One of those was I should have said. 'Take a look around you Lady, if a few dribbles of paint piss you off, then you must have a heart attack every time you look a the shit hole your back garden is in.' Later when the thought crossed my mind I duly fotographed the eyesore for evidential purposes.

I also pointed out that earlier in the year when the gales were blowing, the said front fence was about to collapse from the winds. So I went out and using materials of my own fitted support struts to stop it from collapsing. I pointed out to her that 'I never got one word of thanks from you did I lady' also that I have never bellyached about her dog howling at 0300hrs or while we are here its incessant barking since its arrival last Xmas. It is noteworthy that just like there appears to be a marked reduction in the Fowler's dogs similar antics (since the publishing of my blog CCC condone hate crime) that since the 5th there has been a dramatic reduction in her dogs daily barking. How very coincidental?

What I fail to understand in all of this, is on the day of your posting the card through my door did you visit with the complainants, and if so why didn't you point out to them that my conservatory meets with all 'permitted developments' under housing Law? or aren't you qualified to make such a call and if you are not, why have a meeting on Tuesday 15th?

However given that this is a vexatious complaint against me. I would like you to call on Tuesday preferably between 1400 hrs and 1500 hrs rather than the 1200 to 1400 as mentioned in your letter. If only that you verify that the holes drilled that Saturday in no way can been seen as being on her property. As I should like you to write a letter on my behalf pointing this fact out to her, along with Mr Gabriel is perfectly within his rights to paint the front fence, and that Mr Gabriel's conservatory in no way violates housing law.

Hate crime takes many forms Ms East, this vexatious complaint is but one, given that the person making it is fast friends with the residents of n17 and the tenant of 15a in fact earlier in the year said person was parking his car in 13's drive. Why that stopped you will have to ask them.

I also wish to know why no one from Cardiff County Council has come back to me regarding the complaints I have made in the following blog http://cardiffcountycouncil.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/cardiff-county-council-condone-hate.html and legitimate concerns over being savaged by the Fowler's dogs and remedies that might offset the likelihood of that occurring? Or is it all one way traffic here as far as complaints go now?

For the others who have received this Malfeasance is a Criminal Offence if we could only get some legal representation eh Chief Constable Mr Peter Vaughan with regards to my previous email you all failed to respond to.


Q. Should I be bitten between now and whenever a remedy is arrived at would you all be as culpable as the Fowler's?
Oh and what about the Free Solar panels and Micro Wind Turbines for all homes in Wales Mr Jones are we expecting an announcement on that any time soon. With works to commence before winter? (starting with social housing properties)

Yours David Gabriel you all know the address.


 Well I hope nobody has been offended by anything written above and if you have . . . ask yourself why?


So the day of the meeting arrived with me and my trusted video camera in hand and opened up my sanctuary to unwelcome guests. Last night i posted a video on youtube of the events that then ensued.

So far I have edited this much together, for those who do not read I am thinking of putting a preface of this to that video anyway . . . I trust my ugly mug does not give you nightmares . . . 

 

Do you think Public Service Employees ought to be accountable to the public . . . Cos I do. In fact isn't it what transparency is all about?

Will it withstand 90 mile an hour winds . . . how the heck do I know . . . its an experiment . . . its using the available resources to me . . . its recycling materials others consider junk . . . its relief from human beings who think its funny they can walk all over someones privacy . . . its somewhere to sit out when its raining . . . its about knowing myself as someone who dreams . . . its about gratitude for my beautiful garden . . . its about giving thanks to the great mother . . . and knowing humanity is her greatest cancer . . .

'Yes . . . make your own Conservatory for less than $150 folkes . . . using the Crazydave design . . . roll up roll up get the idiots guide on How To . . . for only a $dollar . . . !'

Was I to harsh on my neighbour . . . you decide . . . if a few dribbles of paint piss you off . . . why not scrape them off and repaint if necessary . . . but then this is acceptable . . . .





Sorry . . . but I did not deserve the BS on the 5th of July 2014 . . . no feeking way!

The said email not only went to Ms East but to the following:

tenancymanagement@cardiff.gov.uk; carwyn.jones@wales.gsi.gov.uk; phil.bale@cardiff.gov.uk; s.mcgill@cardiff.gov.uk; jonathan.evans.mp@parliament.uk; newseditor@independent.co.uk; reader@theguardian.com; reader@observer.co.uk; news@sky.com; camerond@parliament.uk; ed.miliband.mp@parliament.uk; nick.clegg.mp@parliament.uk; leanne.wood@cymru.gov.uk; r.v.goodway@cardiff.gov.uk; andrewrt.davies@wales.gov.uk; peter.vaughan@south-wales.pnn.police.uk; vivienne.ward@parliament.uk


So far only Mr Peter Vaughan has gotten back to me . . . must say I was impressed . . . that has to be a first . . . SAME DAY!

How long ago was it you sent the other email to them Crazydave . . . to long ago my friend way way to long ago.

So the fallout . . . we shall wait n see . . . I've tweeted n posted the video on facebook . . . and its had a score or more of hits which is more than my birds video got on release . . . 'biodiversity is my middle name . . . !' (done in my best W.C. Fields impersonation)

And for your easy and to know its not all politics . . . enjoy!


 


I hope the blurry bits weren't to annoying . . . and the music helped to sooth your troubled brow . . . if you have one that is. Sadly some idiot has been shooting all the birds, and all the ones you see here have been killed.


Well time to publish and be damned Crazydave . . . being hated ain't nice . . . it ain't big . . . and it certainly ain't clever . . . and its a good job that i know the All That Is does love me without ceasing . . . and i am blessed.

Till update time . . . Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Interesting Times Update 20th July 2014

I've had an email from youtube support regarding the Alice East visit video it reads as follows:


Dear iamcrazydave, 

This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:

Video URLs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gnN-JomE21c The information reported as violating privacy is at Throughout the whole video

We would like to give you an opportunity to review the content in question and remove any personal information that may be used to uniquely identify or contact the complainant.

You have 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If you remove the alleged violation from the site within the 48 hours, the complaint filed will then be closed. If the potential privacy violation remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will be reviewed by the YouTube Team and may be removed pursuant to our Privacy Guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines). For content to be considered for removal, an individual must be uniquely identifiable by image, voice, full name, Social Security number, bank account number or contact information (e.g., home address, email address). Examples that would not violate our privacy guidelines include gamer tags, avatar names, and address information in which the individual is not named. We also take public interest, newsworthiness, and consent into account when determining if content should be removed for a privacy violation.


If the alleged violation is located within the video itself, you may have to remove the video completely. If someone's full name or other personal information is listed within the title, description, or tags of your video, you can edit this by going to My Videos and clicking the Edit button on the reported video. Making a video private is not an appropriate method of editing, as the status can be changed from private to public at any time. Because they can be turned off at any time, annotations are also not considered an acceptable solution.

We're committed to protecting our users and hope you understand the importance of respecting others' privacy. When uploading videos in the future, please remember not to post someone else's image or personal information without their consent. For more information, please review our Privacy Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines.


Someone must have told them I'd uploaded, maybe it was the twitter #cdfcouncil that tipped 'em off Crazydave, probably. So I emailed youtube support this:


Thank you for your email

I hope that you have reviewed the video? Its title is

Cardiff County Council Employees Not Wishing To Be Held Accountable. I believe very much that Public Service Employees should be held accountable to the public when carrying out their duties. That they dislike this goes against all 'Transparency in Government' claims they like to make. When acting as a Public Servant they automatically waiver the normal privacy claims that they could make as a private individual.

I would appreciate therefore if you would notify the complainant of such, and that on 'public interest grounds' youtube will not be removing this video. The video is attached to the following blog. Whose contents might help you understand why it was shot in the first instance. Here is the link http://cardiffcountycouncil.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/cardiff-county-council-investigates-2nd.html

How ever in annotations I am willing to amend Alice East to Alice E. if youtube deems it necessary. However given the above and the link to the blog I fail to see why it would be necessary.

I thank you for your consideration of this matter as concerned citizen I believe it is our duty to keep those in authority over us under scrutiny. All the best David Gabriel aka Crazydave.


Well that's the update over me thinks Cardiff County Council Try Gagging Order On Crazydave read all about it in the South Wales Echo . . . Haha I doubt that, they have been kissing the backside of CCC and the Welsh Assembly Government to long to change horses now.

Update YOUTUBE PULL VIDEO on 21st July 2014
  
And everyone went boo hiss . . . don't worry folkes I'll give you the email to send a complaint about that to . . . heck right now support@youtube.com

Here is the email I received

Subject: Notification of action taken on your YouTube video
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:30:17 +0000

Regarding your account: iamcrazydave .
 

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:
 

Cardiff County Council Employees Not Wishing To Be Held Accountable
For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=92486.
 

Yours sincerely,
The YouTube Team


This was sent from the noreply@youtube.com

So I sent support this back it feels alot like repeating myself but hey the cops are public servants and we are allowed to video them and shout out their numbers without their permission. These two individuals are no different to cops, public servants.


Hi thanks for the email

Is there an appeals process, as I don't think that the reply I posted here http://cardiffcountycouncil.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/cardiff-county-council-investigates-2nd.html and sent in email to youtube has been given its fullest consideration with regards this complaint. Or are you going to be taking down all the TV License Goon calling videos so prevalently posted from the UK on youtube as well?

In the meantime I will post your notification to my blog and see if I can drum up some support for Public Service Employees being accountable to the public and their activities just like those of the police being allowed to be published on youtube.

Accountable local government is a citizens right, I had hoped youtube would have found that self evident and supported the video being published in the public interest. As there are many questions to be asked about the situation requiring the shooting of the video, and the things that Alice East n Co have yet to answer.

Having said all that I still love youtube
Yours Crazydave aka David Gabriel


So tell me will you send youtube an email saying 'I support iamcrazydave, and you should publish his video on public interest grounds. Council employees should be held accountable to the public. What are they afraid of?' and remember its to here support@youtube.com

And in my best Elvis voice 'Thank you very much'

All the best People 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.